where to buy... commercial remixes?
    Tech Convert

Default where to buy... commercial remixes?

Hi guys
    I'm currently having trouble trying to find anywhere to buy professional commercial remixes,
    I'm looking for tracks such as...
    3 - Wolfgang Gartner Remix
    Mornin After Dark - Wolfgang Gartner Remix
    Tik Tok - Fred Falke Remix
    ect...
    I'm not to much in the know of good online music retail stores, the only one i use is Beatport which has really nothing in the way of commercial tracks

So yeah if anyone knows a good online store to pick up tracks like this at high quality and at full length (not radio edits) then i would be incredibly thankful
    Thanks for taking the time to read :)

Tech Guru

Man, I'm pretty surprised beatport doesn't have those remixes, especially given the fact that Gartner is a beatport best seller.

Tech Convert

yeah thats exactly what i thought, but i had a look through all seven pages of the music under his name, and neither of those remixes are there...?

Tech Mentor

Im having exactly the same problems, itunes is toooo mainstream to have them whereas beatport is not mainstream enough to have them!!! This thread on another forum has a lot of sick remixes, of which I can find hardly any online to buy......

http://djforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195294

Tech Guru

https://www.masterbeat.com/

One stop commercial shop! Lady Gaga remix is no 1 right now LOL...doesn't get more commercial than that.
    :: Kontrol Z2 :: :: Technics 1200 :: :: Pioneer DJM 250 :: Kontrol X1 MkII :: :: Maschine :: :: Kontrol S4 ::

I know the best way to get them not so legally. I got the Tik Tok remix a couple weeks ago.
    Hercules Steel Controller
    Native Instrument Audio 2