How many people have read all the blog posts? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

read every post, watched every video.

If it applies to what im working on ill give it a read, ide say a good 80-90% of em
    [ ms ]

I'm probably the same as Betatron

All the ones that come up on facebook plus all the ones on midi mapping when i first joined (thank you!)
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

when i joined i read all of them in archive (as a noob it was great learning tool), since then i only have missed just a couple (they weren't my cup of interest)... so i read 95%

keep em coming and don't be afraid to post less if neccessary as quantity won't be quality.
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

Tech Mentor

I've read all of the ones the past year
    Numark mixtrack - Numark DJ IO Sound card - Akai lpd8 - Traktor pro 2 - Senheiser HD205

I used to read them regularly (when the forum didn't exist / wasn't as big) via Youtube subscription. Now I rarely visit the DJTT homepage and go straight to the forum. The only way I become aware of new blog posts is through the Facebook fan page.

I personally think that the blog should be better integrated with the forum. It might be better if the blog comments were done using vBulletin. It's annoying having 2 different logins/ID's for one website.

ive gone back and read about 95% of them, leaving out one or two i didnt feel would really be helpful to me. So much info and helpful tips its unreal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12