"shift" function in traktor
    Tech Wizard

Default "shift" function in traktor

i know what shift does in traktor but i want to know how i map it and how to use it? please could any1 help me

Ok, First map yourself a "shift" button. This should be a button "or knob" that isn't used for anything else (at first, later you can get tricky)

Then you link the modifier to the functions you want to use with the same control, say for example "Play Deck A" + "Play Deck C"

Here's How this looks:

In this first screeny you can see that we have associated modifier 1 "M1" with the play function in Deck A. The value is set to "0" which basically means "When M1 isn't pressed, this button will make Deck A play".

In this shot you can see the same modifier is associated with the play function on Deck C. This time we have set the value to "1". So when M1 is pressed, Deck C plays, otherwise, Deck A.
    Last edited by Jester; 03-15-2010 at 07:43 PM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Wizard

thanks guys i can do this now