Traktor Pro Tutorials??

Default Traktor Pro Tutorials??

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can find some good traktor tutorials and excercises to improve my mixing, Online.
    I know there are many websites where I can pay for them, however I am a skint student and would like any free tips I can find.
    Looking for ones that i can read through and note down the key points then take it to the controller and work on it.
    Particularly looking for techniques on working with effects, and what effects chain together to give good effects on the mix.
    But while I am improving through practice, some times a bit of a point in the right direction goes a long way eh?
    Any help appreciated.

Tech Mentor

Check this site mate, if you go to the blog then click on the dropdown menu on the right. There are a ton of tutorials there which are all free mate.

Ean's tutorials are super easy to follow and a great help mate. most of them are on here , also check his youtube channel also, lots of experienced guys in here to help you along.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Your already on the site with the best Traktor Pro tutorials on the net

Work your way through the FAQ !