another 1.2fw vci bug?

Default another 1.2fw vci bug?

or did i f*ck up?

was playing with my mapping yesterday, trying to tidy things up a bit, and discovered that the 'jogseek' buttons seem to send the same signal as the effects section button.

Tried mapping a bunch of functions to to create a 'transform' button (effect unit 3 assign (chained), effect unit 3 on, effect 3 (gater on my setup) on, effect parameter 3 to 0.75 (1/16))

but found when i used the top right button, originally for fx, but is used for deck c/d selection as that bit controls them, it was turning my 'transform' on. checked the tsi and they were sending the same signals. tried using my shift button to work around this, but anything i did that requires the shift button turned the trans on, i.e load deck d, deck a transform comes on.

have kinda sorted it (that button is 'dead' right now and using a different button). but what i don't get is, if those buttons are (apparently) sending the same signal, how the hell was vinyl mode not being turned on/off all the time when using the top button? this is what annoys me more, was ok in default map for t3 and tpro, when i remapped t3 i left the 'vinyl mode' button alone as it was useful at the time, but was always hitting that other button.

but why haven't i seen this before i tried mapping something new to it?

hopefully this all makes sense?

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

notes that are sent are c8 on deck a side and b7 on deck b side.

did try setting it as hold instead of toggle, but i want it as toggle for scratching, so i can do other fx bits over the top and not have hands tied to jog wheel and x-fade all the time.

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud