Traktor Scratch on Ebay
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Traktor Scratch on Ebay

Hey guys i found a couple copies of Traktor Scratch Pro full package for like 419 dollars U.S. Its just the academic package so i have to show my school I.D and its free shipping.

Anyone gotten there scratch setup through Ebay ? They have a 98.5% Posotive feedback

Ive always wondered about the academic package. To buy this am i supposed to be a student or a teaching organisation?
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMoleyMole View Post
    Ive always wondered about the academic package. To buy this am i supposed to be a student or a teaching organisation?
    if it's on ebay, who's going to know?

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Thats why i ask, as it could be that you need to prove yourself to register and recieve updates. What are the rules on these packages who are they for teachers or students ?
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Tech Guru

i wondered the same thing. My understanding with the academic version is you can not get any future updates, you get what you get. However, an Audio 8 cost 399.00 so for a few bucks more it could be worth the license? im currently a TP user and have been lookin to use TSP so this could be a route. We need KS to provide some input on this.

My understanding is that you can get future updates, the limitations being that you can only install on 1 computer, you CANNOT sell your license on, and you aren't meant to use your copy for commercial purposes, ie. getting paid to play out.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Tech Convert

Well i just found a Brand New Factory Sealed Traktor Sratch Pro on Ebay. From Buck'N Does pro audio. There and authorized ebay dealer. 100 % Feedback Guarenteed Paid shipping 30 day money back guarentee.

It is NOT the academic package. Made an offer talked him down to 400 flat. Should be getting it in the mail by friday !!!

Tech Guru

please let me know when you get it if its the academic or real deal with an Audio 8 and that its Tractor Scratch Pro and not Duo. Theres some shady folks out there ya know!

Also I find it wierd that some of these guys have it listed for less than 400, but thats the cost of an Audio 8??
    Last edited by haze324; 03-17-2010 at 11:53 AM.

Tech Convert

There an actual store that just has shit posted on Ebay as well. I have full faith in re4cieving exactly what i agreed to pay for.

Tech Mentor

Buy a controller that includes LE and then update. Then if you already have a controller you can sell it and get some money back.

This way you're bound to the limitations for academic versions, and save some money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast