Hey People from New Jersey

Default Hey People from New Jersey

Hi everyone I am dj f0tif0 from Washington DC. I am establish house dj in this area.
    I was wondering if anyone would be interested in collaborating for some venues while i will be in NJ really close to Atlantic city. Me and my partner who plays live saxOphone with fx are visiting NJ NEXT WEEKEND ON MARCH 26 TILL MARCH 28 OR 29.

My name is Andrej, I am a currently freelance Dj in DC.I spinned in many DC clubs like Shadowroom, Current, Fur, Ibiza, Tuscana Lounge, Fly, Relic, Spot Lounge, Muse, Reserve, Eyebar,One Lounge, Euro Beach Party and many more. I produce music in my free time and at college where I study audio engineering and production.I enjoy mixing almost every type of music, however my favorites are house, electro, drum & bass, dubstep.( more house then any others coz it sound really nice with live saxophonist)
    My partner is really good musician and he plays every other instrument, though saxophone is one of the killers for the club crowd, and everyone seems to love it. While these genres are what I am usually working with, I am up for diversifying my set to meet what you may be looking for, and look forward to a challenge of broadening my own horizons musically. We have some great ideas that we believe can help make your party to be a success and would love to work hand in hand with you on planning it.
    Thanks
    Dj f0tif0 and Dublin
    Last edited by f0tif0; 03-19-2010 at 03:59 PM.
    f0tif0

bumer and i am traveling there tomorow...
    f0tif0