URGENT! Exported Midi mapping not working on different laptop.

Default URGENT! Exported Midi mapping not working on different laptop.

Short version...

My DJ laptop graphic card crashed (DELL XPS 1330 Nvidia crap) and I needed to transfer all my MP3s and Traktor Pro 1.2 to another laptop.

After everything was done I exported the Midi settings for keyboard and VCI 100 which were custom made by myself. It loads the visual settings of Traktor but not the MIDI mapping, nothing works. Jog wheels, crossfader, knobs... everything is dead.

MIDI signal is getting through, factory mapping for VCI 100 works, but mine does not.

The only different thing I've done outside the normal is to replace the traktor.exe with another one from the same version because AVG said it had a trojan.

What gives?
    Emil Beatsnatcher Brikha | www.LQP.se | Dell XPS M1330 (2.1 ghz Core 2 Duo, 4 GB ram), Traktor Pro 2.03, Novation Twitch.

Oh and the reason why this is urgent is because I have to be back at the club tonight to DJ in 3 hours.
    Emil Beatsnatcher Brikha | www.LQP.se | Dell XPS M1330 (2.1 ghz Core 2 Duo, 4 GB ram), Traktor Pro 2.03, Novation Twitch.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by emil_brikha View Post
    The only different thing I've done outside the normal is to replace the traktor.exe with another one from the same version because AVG said it had a trojan.
    Cracked?

Other versions of Traktor may not read Midi Settings from other versions, although this is just guessed. Does it work when you try to set some things manually?

Have you selected proper tsi (MIDI) settings while exporting and importing?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

it works fine to add manually.

Tekki: What do you mean proper? I select to export everything and checking all the boxes, and checking all the boxes when importing.