Volume Peak Meters - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Yeah whatever... Now just make me one Bento you clever egg-head. You know you can do it, i know you can do it.

I want it about this big ************** in stereo running on top of Traktor so i can position it on the Header.

Youve got one week. Hand it in on my desk before a week after Gym class or you have to do 1000 star jumps naked in front of the class.

I spose i could knock something up in Max MSP then pack it into a stand along executable, then all you gotta do is route the audio into it. Forget using timecode at the same time though because someone *cough* reported that to Native Insturments

Oh i have another idea also, to make a patch that has incoming midi that is used as a onscreen meter, that way no audio routing is necessary, just some midi routing.

Passing the audio through the patch would probably be better as it would be more accurate but midi might be enough to do the job. Ill run some tests on this and get back to you all, i really don't see why we couldn't resolve this little issue

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123