Cases/Bags for VCI-100
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default Cases/Bags for VCI-100

Hi, I just recently purchased a VCI-100. I was wondering what bags/cases you guys use to lug it around. I've already looked up on the two articles posted by Ean but I wanted to specifically see what the VCI-100 users use.

Tech Mentor

if u saw the the videos by ean he desmostrate the UDG producer bag is a really good bad that u can put all your gear on it Soundcard,laptop,cds,midi controller and more so thats a goo option or if u wan just like a flight case the best option u have is to go to a electronics stores and check all the cameras cases but you only can put the vci

so best option UDG prodocer bag

There is this thread about flight cases that was pretty interesting - http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1004

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

The Burton dj bags are mad decent!

Currently im using a 15' laptop bag...that it fits snugly into....

only down fall is that there is only Padding on the sides and not the front and back part.
    Dj Krilikz‡ -

Quote Originally Posted by midifidler View Post
    The Burton dj bags are mad decent!
    Do you own one of these, They seem like they are in moderate price range, and probably will be valuable cause im starting to get gigs at my university.

How does the laptop fit in? Did you make a custom cushioning for your vci 100?
    Dj Krilikz‡ -

I recently picked up this bag at Best Buy

http://www.ogio.com/product.php?product=610

Its so similar to the UDG Producer Bag but only cost me 80 bucks. This one fits a 17 inch laptop but they also make a smaller one for 15" laptops thats like 60 bucks. Fits my laptop 17 inch, VCI-100, Vinyls, Cables, Hard Drive, NI Audio 8 soundcard, and alot more. Also has a heaphone compartment and also has the similar to UDG producer ipod section where you can store an ipod and has the opening for your headphones. Has a Lifetime warranty and feels very sturdy.
    1st Setup (Main rig)Dell Studio XPS 1640 2nd Setup (Hotel & Living Room Parties, Kick backs etc.)MSI Wind U110 Intel Atom 1.6ghz Dual Boot Mac OSX 10.6 and Widows XP SP3 Accessories Native Instruments NI Audio 8 Traktor 3.2.2 Vestax VCI-100 v1.3http://www.myspace.com/syphic

That's a tight bag...I'm gonna look into it.

Yea i second that....its the closest thing to a UDG bag...only half the cost.
    Dj Krilikz‡ -

Tech Mentor

The epic looks like a good one. The Best Buys in Canada only have the flux. Ean suggested the Chrome bags and I'll be heading there to check it out after I write this post. If things work well and I get it, I'll post up the pictures later on.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast