(wensleydale) cheese makes my cat fart - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

not first time they've been mentioned on here.... might have to sort out some kind of picturage

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Yeah we need a SHOW YOUR PET thread like Show Your Setup but obviously for pets.
    Id never tire of that thread.

that needs to be a sticky

SoundCloud

Dear Brad,

I was really interested to hear of your cat, Nomz, trump behaviour on Wensleydale cheese which got me thinking about the possibility of trying out a little experiment with your furry friend.

Wensleydale, sure is a nice cheese, but not necessarily a strong potent kind.

I was wondering what would be the resulting cat flat-ulation on something like a well aged Stilton?

I have therefore devised a little experiment as I am both a Feline, cheese board and pumping expert.

You could start Nomz off with Dairylea, Philadelphia, passing through the Cheddars, Red Leicesters of this world, then taking a few Austrian Smoked varieties, include some runny Bries, Camemberts before raising the bar to the more smelly Stiltons and Pamesans.

After each dairy infusion I would request that you monitor Nomz's 'backdoor breezes' in terms of stenchability, number of windows that need opening and in fact if they effect the way he walks in any way. Any 'follow-throughs' will be deemed as null and void for this experiment.

Please report your findings in a scientific way and I will start crunching the numbers.

Many thanks.

Funniest. Thread Name. Ever.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Dear Brad,

I was really interested to hear of your cat, Nomz, trump behaviour on Wensleydale cheese which got me thinking about the possibility of trying out a little experiment with your furry friend.

Wensleydale, sure is a nice cheese, but not necessarily a strong potent kind.

I was wondering what would be the resulting cat flat-ulation on something like a well aged Stilton?

I have therefore devised a little experiment as I am both a Feline, cheese board and pumping expert.

You could start Nomz off with Dairylea, Philadelphia, passing through the Cheddars, Red Leicesters of this world, then taking a few Austrian Smoked varieties, include some runny Bries, Camemberts before raising the bar to the more smelly Stiltons and Pamesans.

After each dairy infusion I would request that you monitor Nomz's 'backdoor breezes' in terms of stenchability, number of windows that need opening and in fact if they effect the way he walks in any way. Any 'follow-throughs' will be deemed as null and void for this experiment.

Please report your findings in a scientific way and I will start crunching the numbers.

Many thanks.
    lolz, as fun as that sounds (what to call the blog...?) i think kerri would kill me if i started filling the cats with cheese just to see what happens...

SoundCloud

not the best picture....

SoundCloud

i have an idea ... just for you Brad

and g'night lads.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

My cat will only eat cheese after about midday. Any earlier and she wont go near it.

it's always time for cheese

SoundCloud

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast