What would have happened...if this site never came about?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default What would have happened...if this site never came about?

So as i was pondering about random shit in my, very boring, writing class i thought.."What would have happened if DJTT never showed up on the internet"

We wouldn't have updated all of our firmwares
    We wouldn't have tutorials
    We wouldn't have as much support for the vci-100
    Would we ever have had a group of Vci-100 users like this?
    and a hella lot more

I would have never understood as much as i do about the technical end of this all I probably would have switched to looking for a better controller, cause now that i looked back i felt very limited if i didn't bring along my oxygen.

This site hasnt even touched a year yet has it? (I only found it after watching Eans youtubes, sometime in December, then a few months later i found that the forum opened up)

Just saying Thanks, to everyone.
    Dj Krilikz‡ -

Yup, I feel the same why. I love this site. I just hate that I didnt start post back when it started all I would do was look at the post on the front page. I dont like NI site, they make it seem like there sh!t dont stink. I know that a couple of people are on this site too so dont get all but hurt. I've only posted on that (NI) site about 3 times since '05. If it wasnt for this site I seriously believe only a hand full of people would have a VCI-100 v1.3 and the SE would only be in the hands of super star dj or selected people by vestax

Thanks Ean, Bento, Tekki, DvlsAdvct...and the rest of you cats for DJTT!
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Probably read threads trashing the VCI-100 in other forums from people that doesn't know how it works or what you can do with it! lol
    DJTechTools - The Best Online Digital DJ Resource!
    Gear: December 2010 or 1st Quarter 2011
    Music: 80s, 90s, Old School Freestyle, Club/Dance, Hip-Hop/R&B, House/Tribal, Chillout/Lounge, Latin

Quote Originally Posted by Krilikz View Post
    "What would have happened if DJTT never showed up on the internet"
    Moldover's website at Controllerism.com might have a few more posts in his forum... Poor guy, he's the pioneer and gets no love. I wish he'd join in with us here.

He started his forum around them same time as this one poped up. I posted on it once...not a lot of activity there.
    Dj Krilikz‡ -

It would be nice to see Moldover come over to the DJ TT site to say whats up or show us a thing or two about Abelton.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Tech Guru

Maybe he is bitter that DJTT got the creds ? His site wasnt as well designed which is what put me off. Tho his youtube vids are AWESOME! I guess he just didnt really push the whole community thing that Ean did awesomely.

Yeah Moldover is a really smart guy, id love to see him do some blog posts over here.
    His forums probably would probably be going alot better if he didnt have all of these forum problems when he started out the site. I do pop over there from time to time but these forums chew up so much of my time its hard to contribute to other places as much, if the DJTT forums were not around i would probably be a regular over there.

I certainly agree with Fatlimey, if it wasn't for the DJTT forum he would probably have a lot more posts - poor guy. Moldover has been a big inspiration of mine along side Ean, Kid-Beyond and Tim Exile.
    Last edited by BentoSan; 10-15-2008 at 09:06 AM.

Okay, excuse me for the emote, but here goes:

Without DJTT I would have never known you guys! Awesome!

Without DJTT I would have never known such a cool and nice to be with group of people who get to do what they most like to: playing music and manipulating it to their own liking.
    This community is one of the most stimulating I have ever come across! (Also if it wasn't for DJTT, I would never have been stimulated into buying the BCR2000 for all it's insane possibilities. )

Big up guys, and thanks a lot!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

without DJTT I wouldn't have a place to kill time while at work that was fun and entertaining.

And, well, I wouldn't meet a group of people that helped me want to push my talents and abilities to the next level. I probably would have never bought a VCI-100 and would be fighting right now with something cheaper that couldn't do what I want it to.

Thanks guys, for all the help and laughs.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast