lights up please!!!

Default lights up please!!!

hi there fellas)))

remember the 3 white buttons in the top left corner of the VCI 100? so i have assigned them to 3 different page layouts i am using most. first is browsing playlist view, then 2 decks and then 4 decks. all runs well, except for one detail - i'd like that the buttons would light up when pressed, but when the second one is pressed the first should go down. all i have succeeded is that when pressed they light up, but when another is pressed they don't light down. also sometimes when pressed they light up, sometimes they don't, chaotically.

pleople from around here must know, they know everything)))))

Make a few more midi assignments for the pages that are set to midi output, set them so they turn those lights off. So Page each page has 4 assignements, 1 to change the page, then three others to turn one light on and set the other two off.

well, i get the general idea of the process, but i don't think i know exactly how to do this.

could you please an instruction how to do this for one button, or maybe just post some screens so i'll understand what settings to press to make the others work........

thank you

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

You're not setting up different MIDI pages, you're setting up different display assignments. You would want to set an Output for the same key. So, for example, if the first white button is CC#1 you would copy it and then select output. The buttons at the bottom should be 0 and 127.

Now, I'm not sure if this will work, but that's how you select an output command to tell the VCI to turn the lights on and off. The way the commands work, everything can get weird from there.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall