Little help with poster

Default Little help with poster

I don't have a guy for designing posters or fliers just at the moment, but doing this small gig in a bar and wuz thinking about making at least funny poster for Facebook's sake.

here is the idea, take this trumpet guy:

sry the image is bit big.

and replace the end of the trumpet's tube with some massive looking Subwoofer, or soundsystem graphics... might be easier if the whole image would be processed as black-white

it needs someone who does know vector graphics, and i am sure just a little experiment will take him just about 5 mins

pictures of various subwoofers can be googled out.

anyone think this is hillarious enough to colaborate drop a line (unfortunately can't offer anything serious back :eek
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

gonna give this a go and get back to you later on today
    soundcloud.com/hpntk / soundcloud.com/freakstep
    freakstep.com / thefreakbeat.com
    me on beatport / me on djtunes
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ
    My solution: Pay some one to whack them so you don't have any competition

here's my shoddy attempt :P didn't get a chance to do any kind of real blending cuz i kept getting "scratch disk full" errors (need an external badly). was fun though :P
    soundcloud.com/hpntk / soundcloud.com/freakstep
    freakstep.com / thefreakbeat.com
    me on beatport / me on djtunes
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ
    My solution: Pay some one to whack them so you don't have any competition

awsum!

thx
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

that would look preety cool run tru a watercolour or "cartoonify" filter. btw i think your mouthpiece is blocked, mr. trumpet player
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

i did this on photoshop let me know if you wanna use it

just found the post about putting the dj tech tolls logo on stuff thought i just add it

Quote Originally Posted by HerbStrike View Post
    i did this on photoshop let me know if you wanna use it
    that's dope stuff! i like it...

i'll ship those to my GF (it's her's party) and she will pick one