Freeze problem with the last mapping and vci 100
    Tech Wizard

Default Freeze problem with the last mapping and vci 100

Hello to everyone

First of all my equipment is traktor pro 1.24 and the vci100 1.2 with the last mapping.I noticed that sometimes something goes wrong with juggle mode.The controller freezes and i have to restart traktor(i tried to restart the controller too) to play again with it.At the other modes i havent any problems instead of the known bugs of 1.2.What's the problem about this?

Here are the known problems w/ Firmware 1.2 and the tsi file:

• The “D” button in the FX section will not work as indicated.
    • In Fader FX mode, the level fader's will not “freeze” effects as in version 1.3.
    • The Sync button for Decks A and C will not properly light up when synced.

I would recommend upgrading your firmware. Also, make sure you have the latest tsi (I believe its 3_4). If none of this solves it, give us the specs of your computer and soundcard (if applicable).
    BlackBook, MidiFighter, Traktor Kontrol S4, AIAIAI TMA-1, Raw Passion

Tech Wizard

Ok thanku i will try to upgrade this thing.I think that i have 3.3 tsi file.Maybe i have to upgrade this first.

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

If you are using a stock VCI-100 (FW 1.2) you will get a LOT of issues with the DJTT TSI. Not only will the Sync Button not properly light up, but it won't work properly either. The Low knobs are mapped competely differently in FW 1.3, the Effect buttons in the center will not work as indicated either.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall