What is your day job? (If any) - Page 2
Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Im a nursing major...but i take a math class every semester for fun... hmm haha

I work for a boutique production company in the Napa Valley. I construct custom stages, work as a sound engineer, lighting tech, and do special event management. I also get to DJ/VJ many of the events that I work at, which is actually where I got my start as a DJ. On the side I design and install PC-based home entertainment systems for the rich old guys that I meet at these events.

Intoxicated /adj./ When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.

facebook.com/DJJakeLake
    jakelake.info

Electronics Technician in the US Navy for 8 years with 6 months till I'm out, then going to UNR to get a degree in Electrical Engineering. Pay is decent in the navy, but the time away isn't worth it and doesn't really help you get any steady gigs. Can't wait to start college though, going to be completely different than it is now.

13" MacBook Pro 2.7 i7 w/dual Raid0 OWC SSDs - S4 - Ableton Live 8- Lemur- iPad 2

I'm a Producer / Director. I used to freelance in TV in the UK, worked on I'm a Celebrity, Dog Borstal, Big Brother (I was a VT producer - basically i produced the Best Bits Sequences when house mates got booted out) and a bunch of others.

I set up an online video production, Airbubble Media, cause online video is blowing up massively.

The website is under construction but there's a link to my Vimeo Channel

http://airbubblemedia.com/

:-)
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

I m only manager in a god damn subway!
    Never left after I finshed uni cause I used to
    able to flex my time to do other things money is not great but
    I scrimp and save to get what I need. Still have absolutly no direction
    As to as career.
    Here's Where I Put My Stuff Remix's/Mix's/and............. Genrally Madness

Sound Cloud :: http://soundcloud.com/herbstrike
    FaceBook :: http://www.facebook.com/pages/HerbSt...2547446?ref=ts

Tech Mentor

graphic designer for LA Metro Design studio.

team leader in a curry factory, pay isn't brilliant but is respectable enough. work 12.5 hours 4 on 4 off, so get plenty of free time, but when i work i have no time. not computer related in any way, just run a line and change parts of the machines for different sized pots etc...
    used to run the CIP system there, that used a computer, and basically controlled the heart of the factory - 4 sauce kettles, 2 transfer 'buffer tanks', 3 cooling plants and 11 holding tanks, plus transferring the sauce to the lines. i'd say 70% of the 'high risk filling' area was occupied by my equipment, the 4 kettles were on other side of wall though.

have a modest set-up compared to alot here, and all paid for with finance - i suck at saving

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Writing lighting tools for PDI/Dreamworks, hardcore graphics and math geek (Go see "How To Train Your Dragon", cos your attendance converts to my bonus).

@djmaxone - got anything for an old popbitch ed?

@jakeintox - I'd love to pick your brains on club video and lighting on the cheap.

I work in canary wharf as a Bond Broker, been doing this job on an off for 23 years! ;-) not much else to say is it pays the bills and it's never been my first choice of profession but heyho needs must and all that bollocks...

Tech Mentor

I work for a large evil corporate food company in systems during the day.

At night i get paid to make mashups for a large games company (as of last week - wooh!).

Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast