What is your day job? (If any) - Page 50
Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 ... LastLast
    DJTT Mapping Psycho

[True] I work as a personal coach in a closed section of a mental institution with mentally disabled and autistic people that have serious and complex behavioral problems. Some patients live almost in complete isolation, but I try my best to make their life worth while. [/True]

Quote Originally Posted by beaubryte View Post
    [True] I work as a personal coach in a closed section of a mental institution with mentally disabled and autistic people that have serious and complex behavioral problems. Some patients live almost in complete isolation, but I try my best to make their life worth while. [/True]
    Very noble. And yet you have that now very awkward forum title...
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Mentor

So you work as a mod here on DJTT?

Kidding, sounds really interesting actually!
    Macbook Pro, TP 2.6, 2* Kontrol X1, A&H xone:92, NI Maschine, 2* KRK Rokit 5s, Sennheiser HD 25-II
    http://www.mixcloud.com/_volpe/

Tech Mentor

I work as a Front End Developer for an Ad Agency in NYC! So building websites, WordPress Plug-ins and some social widgets and API work, etc.
    Setup: Studio XPS 1640 | VCI-100 SE | LPD8 | Traktor Pro | KRK Rokit Powered 6 G2 SE (Red)

Very good job! Making the life of someone else a bit more colorful
    DJ Kontrol S2 || Traktor 2.6 || MBP 15" 16G Retina || MACKIE MR5 MKII ||

Prod. PC Duo Core || 22" LG || Ableton Live 9 || AKAI MPK mini

DJTT Mapping Psycho

Thank you for all those positive responses.
    Even after 12 years It's still a fun job, with nice open minded co-workers and it doesn't pay that bad at all.
    Nothing beats working in my home studio or doing gigs though, so I work 4 days a week to have 3 days free to spend.
    This gives me enough spare time for djtechtools and all other things I'm involved in.
    Luckily I have a woman that supports what I'm doing.

Banned

I'm a paralegal. Also new to the forum so a big WHADDUP! to everyone.

DJTT Mapping Psycho

Right on and welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by svensat View Post
    I work as a Front End Developer for an Ad Agency in NYC! So building websites, WordPress Plug-ins and some social widgets and API work, etc.
    I'm all about the back-end - making the interweb work after you flashy designers give me ridiculous requests...
    SC | MC

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky H View Post
    I'm all about the back-end - making the interweb work after you flashy designers give me ridiculous requests...
    and i´m the guy requesting ridiculousness from the back- and front-end. thou shall fear my crackbrained suggestions and requests!
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.