What is your day job? (If any) - Page 53
Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3434950515253545556 LastLast

Manage a warehouse

I'm a postman.

Not the ideal combination, early mornings, late nights but it's not too bad.

I've had it a couple of times where I've DJ'd until 3/4am and then start work at 6.30am, crammed a couple of hours in and then just hung like a b!tch the rest of the day

I have been looking for a new job but the early start does also mean an early finish, which gives me LOTS of time for music.....and other sh!t like spending time with my wife and stuff
    Equipment: 2x CDJ 2000s // Kontrol Z2 // 2x KRK Rokit 5s // Maschine MkII // Scarlett 2i2

Soundcloud Twitter Facebook

Tech Wizard

I manage a student accomodation village for a large university....

Spend most days being the person shutting down the party.....not the DJ!

Only to go home and absolutely blast out choons myself

If only they knew...

Quote Originally Posted by DeanOakley View Post
    I'm a postman.

Not the ideal combination, early mornings, late nights but it's not too bad.

I've had it a couple of times where I've DJ'd until 3/4am and then start work at 6.30am, crammed a couple of hours in and then just hung like a b!tch the rest of the day

I have been looking for a new job but the early start does also mean an early finish, which gives me LOTS of time for music.....and other sh!t like spending time with my wife and stuff

So your kids really DO have the Postman's eyes?

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

I am a Marketing Management Post Graduate Student at The Business School at Humber College.

I also work at The Keg Steakhouse and Bar as a dining room server.
    A&H Xone 62, 2 x X1's, A6, Sony MDR V-700's

still working for www.impericon.com as produkt/data manager and it´s still a damn fine job.
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Tech Wizard

I'm an aerospace engineer for a company that designs jet engines. Love the work, but it's tough finding an aerospace company in a location with a decent EDM scene.

Hey Raj - which company do you work for? I used to be in manufacturing, and produced stage 2 & 3 fan blades for the Pegasus Jet Engine (that'll also tell you who I worked for (and still work for!))
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Tech Wizard

Oh nice! I work at GE Aviation and own the design of the LPT blades on F110 and HF120.

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

I am an attorney of law to a deceased Immigrant property Magnate, who was based in the U.K, also referred to as my client.

On the 25th of July 2000, my client, his wife, and their two Children died in the Air France concord plane crash bound for New York. They were on their way to a world cruise.

Prior to that accident and since then, I have been managing Mr Schoeler's properties here in the U.K. I need help however to assist me in repatriating the money, and possibly ownership of some of the property left behind by my client; this is to prevent ownership of both reverting to the state. By U.K law, ownership of funds in current bank accounts unattended for six years will automatically revert back to her majesty's government treasury. However, the legal procedure to activate this takes about three months, of which there are just about two months left.

My Late client's main Uk bank account is valued at fifteen million, five hundred thousand U.S dollars ($15.5m). Since I have been unsuccessful in locating any relatives of my late client in the last six years; and with the bank indicating that they now wish to shortly start the procedure of reversion of ownership of the funds to the state, I now seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. And then you in turn can send me my share of the money. The ratio for the sharing of the funds will be fifty per cent (50%) to me, forty per cent (40%) to you, and ten per cent (10%) for miscellaneous expenses that might arise. I have all the necessary information that will be used to back up any claim we may make..

P.S. I also represent Saudi Princes, Nigerian Businessmen, and other suspicious "Accident" Victims.