What are ya'll up to this weekend? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Gonna go see Shutter Island on Saturday. I've heard good things about it.

On Sunday night I'll be dancing my tits off to Carl Cox at The Arches in Glasgow

Might start working on my MIDIfighter this weekend.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

I'll try to figure out how to fit two turntables, one CD player, an otus, a 4 channel mixer and a laptop stand onto an expedit-style sideboard with 1,50m width. Biiiiiig weekend project.

catching anja schneider and her crew on saturday... totally excited to see a chick dj <3

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

No Phat moon for me off to Pauanui to chill, got hammered on mavericks last night so be illin

SO my weekend has or may take an interesting turn. Whilst at NewOrleans airport being egged along By my egyptian friend to drink way more thn I intended. Anyway It came time for him to leave. As I was leaving the bar there was this auburn haired american bombshell just sitting there by herself. Well never wanting to waste an opportunity I remarked that it was a s hame that she was sitting alone. To my surprise she replied and I ended up sitting and talking to this girl for a couple of hours.... You see when it comes to girls my flavor is Caramel, so it was to my surprise that I found this vanilla girl attractive..... anyway we are talking about long plane trips and I mentioned that I just chew xanex, well she just reaches into her bag and is like.... you should try some of these... Im like what the fuck is that.... she tells me its Vyvanse 75mg which is some Ridlin type drug for the treatment of ADHD.

So i put this little puppy in my skyrocket, got the girls number and took off to my terminal....

anyway so know im in LA waiting on another plane, got the Vyvanse in front of me, but it would appear that the effects would be somewhat similar to smoking crack... im not up for a 12 hour flight, blasted to the eyeballs the whole way. So ill think ill stick to my Xanex and sleep all the way home and save the Vyvanse for a day when i want to get some shit done.
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.

Quote Originally Posted by xolunt View Post
    Vyvanse 75mg

Common Side Effects

* Dry Mouth
    * Loss of appetite
    * Headache
    * Difficulty falling asleep (insomnia)
    * Nervousness including agitation, anxiety and irritability
    * Addiction

Less Common Side Effects

* High blood pressure
    * Rapid pulse rate
    * Tolerance (constant need to raise the dose)
    * Feelings of suspicion and paranoia
    * Visual hallucinations (seeing things that are not there)
    * Depression
    * Cocaine craving
    * Dermatoses (infected or diseased skin)
    * Urinary tract infection
    * Infection or viral infection
    * Elevated ALT enzyme levels in the blood (signaling liver damage)

Pretty rough to have to put with alone, let alone in a tiny seat on a plane for 12 hours..
    Black VCI-100 SE Arcade #220/350 with white buttons / knobs & faders
    Audio 2 DJ
    HD 25-1 II SE

So fairly harmless then
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by lola View Post
    catching anja schneider and her crew on saturday... totally excited to see a chick dj <3
    Nice! That should be a wicked evening! Shonky's gonna be there too?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

I'll dance to this... the whole weekend... Buffalo Bill style...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ
    Erase. Stop. Start.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast