* Loss of appetite
    * Headache
    * Difficulty falling asleep (insomnia)
    * Nervousness including agitation, anxiety and irritability
    * Addiction

Less Common Side Effects

* High blood pressure
    * Rapid pulse rate
    * Tolerance (constant need to raise the dose)
    * Feelings of suspicion and paranoia
    * Visual hallucinations (seeing things that are not there)
    * Depression
    * Cocaine craving
    * Dermatoses (infected or diseased skin)
    * Urinary tract infection
    * Infection or viral infection
    * Elevated ALT enzyme levels in the blood (signaling liver damage)

Pretty rough to have to put with alone, let alone in a tiny seat on a plane for 12 hours..
    Ahhhhh yes, well I just arrived in HK, wont go into too much detail however after giving it some thought I decided id just hang onto it for a night out, btu then i accidently ate it..... Now im sitting in the lounge, while inside my body there is war with xanex & scotch vs above mentioned substance going on.... who will be the victor... i dont know..

Anyway, bout the time this sucker kicks in is proberly when all the electronic stores open..... I just know im going to end up buying usless shit...

so help me out... what should i buy...

1. i need a second Mac lead.
    2. another back up HD, but i want a lacie and i dont htink they have.
    3. a usb hub, but i have to be sure its one of the ones reccomended here.
    4. some decent usb leads, however How can I tel whats good and not..

Also, I finally manged to get my first mix uploaded onto soundcloud.... give it a go... let me know what you think..

http://soundcloud.com/jukai/mix-mulai

My palms are getting sweaty.......mmmmmmmmm
    Last edited by narrah; 04-03-2010 at 06:49 PM. Reason: worng link
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.

Quote Originally Posted by Quenepas View Post
    I'll dance to this... the whole weekend... Buffalo Bill style...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ

Awesome. This is gonna be in my head for days now. I actually spun this at a friend's wedding for their first dance a few months ago. One hell of a wedding.

Intoxicated /adj./ When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.

facebook.com/DJJakeLake
    jakelake.info

Ok, so feelin the need to Talk, however, not wanting to freak the oldies in the lounge out so ill express something here.

Firstly but not fro-mostly..... There is nothing like having a shower in the airport after a solid 30 hours travel and putting on fresh jocks and socks.. can i get a hell yeh? hell yeh! BAM!

secondly, and most importantly. I just wanted to give a shout out to Djtechtools and the gang for the service and support they provide here. that dosnt just go for Ean and the Gang in the office, thats to each and everyone of you who that contribute here, and are always ready to help the less experienced such as myself.

If it wasnt for DJTT I wouldnt be playing, Djing would have just been one of become one of those things i regretted having never done.

Btw This shit goes well..... although the paranoa already got me once, I had forgotten I had requsested a shower.... so then they call out over my name over the PA to report to the front desk For a shower..... Bt what i hear was

Can "my name" please report to the front desk for security......

Everynight whilst im at sea I get up at 2300 hours to start my watch, i look forward to making my chai tea and heading down to Engine Control Room and reading the posts here. I honestly only check about 4 websites in the whole time im at sea. DJTT, Gmail,Hotmail, Facebook.

Really i see it time and time again where people here go out of their way to help others, now thats truly commendable. I can only hope that onevday I too will have some knowledge to offer..... Sharing I think is one of the best things any of us can do.... Id like to think that if I were as talented as some of the people here that i too would be a generous with my knowledge. There seems to be a distinct lack of people here who showboat or skite about there abilities, however there are plenty here that have the mad skills to show. One wrod to describe dJTT is Humble..... dont you just love it.

Ean and others, you guys develop TSI's that takes lots of your time and energy only then to selflesly make it available for us to jump on the train with you and power on... Fuck yeah pussy hair!

Ive decided im going to play my first gig this break, im just going to do a tiger woods and "just do it" i can get as many gigs as i like in Bali really as i know most PR and event managers, club owners and the like..... so In future if anyone here is planning on visiting Bali or Indonesia, then hit me up. I would love to be able to help and make my contribution to the DJTT family.. We have some really good DJ's here, DJ winky and Riri Mestica (rusty Guitar and endless rue)

I Included a shot of me representing the push play shirt here now in the airport..... The gold chain was a present from my dad.... i never were it out, but thought it added getto effect...

peace my brothers and sisters..

DJ ArJUna!
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    Nice! That should be a wicked evening! Shonky's gonna be there too?
    no just pan pot and sebo k..... actually just woke up from le disco nap and getting ready to go in an hour. it ends at 11 am so have to get my energy on XD

Quote Originally Posted by Quenepas View Post
    I'll dance to this... the whole weekend... Buffalo Bill style...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ
    yeeesssssssssssssss
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by lola View Post
    no just pan pot and sebo k..... actually just woke up from le disco nap and getting ready to go in an hour. it ends at 11 am so have to get my energy on XD
    That indeed is just guaranteed awesomeness! Enjoy for two please.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123