What are ya'll up to this weekend?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default What are ya'll up to this weekend?

Everyone in NZ it seems is off to Phat Moon, i know a couple of guys playing and most of the crew are over there for the weekend, i'm stuck here unfortunately.

Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

i've got work from sat-tues, sucks

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Im working as per usual, grr cheeze

Tech Mentor

Going to Brighton to have some good old fashioned house music dancing.

Was hoping I'd have my UMC32 based controller ready to show my mates but I guess having a full time job makes building a controller in a week a rather difficult prospect.

In two hours Ill be on a Helicopter and off this ship for good. Then its to New Orleans Airport. This is where I consume my first beer in 5 weeks. As soon as I have boarded the plane, this is when I drop some xanex and hibernate until LA. Once in LA I get a coffee, make my way through the bastardized but understandable security measures to board another plane to Hong kong.... I will again consume more xanex with a scotch chaser and again sleep, (usually) the whole way. In Honk Kong I have 5 hours, so its into an airport lounge for a shower and more coffee, definitely a meal due to me having slept through the last 2 on the plane. Then ill cruise around, maybe buy a second Mac power lead, and something else that i will later wonder as to the reason why i ever bought it. Airports get me every time. Then Its just another 6 hour flight to Bali, in which I will consume more xanex and sleep, no doubt drooling all over myself, this may be interrupted by the need to pee, in which I will do the thorazane shuffle from my seat to toilet, its at this point the person beside me is surprised that im alive.. then on arrival, Wake up.... get my bag, Then walk briskly past everyone to make sure I dont get stuck for 2 hours in immigration, I will push grandmas and kiddies to the ground if they get in my way.... by the time im in the Taxi it will be 3pm Sunday.... then its just 10 minutes to my house and back with my son, not long after ill be spanking my x wife cause she has been a very very bad girl... (she has to wear her japanese schoolgirl outfit for this)...
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Going to Korea-town tonight drinking tonight with co-workers. Should get good and wasted.

Then tomorrow after a day of who knows what cause my family is completely disorganized and forgetful it's off to see my buddy get his first DJ gig in the city, where I will also get really drunk. And Sunday I'll be meeting up with some gamers to organize a new role playing game.

should be a good time.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Going back home from college for the weekend, where not everyone is a broke college student. Therefore, someone else can pay for my booze for once. And I can pay for the important stuff, like fast food after I drink my friends liquor.
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

Tech Guru

picking up a Xone 42 today and spending my weekend mapping two X1's while my girls at work. Dinner and some tunes somewhere in downtown Miami tomorrow night, then chill pool side on Sunday while I listen and edit some tracks on the macbook.....all the time, while my gf is asking me to do a million things needing my attention and jealous of the macbook!

Tech Guru

Opening up fpr Jump Smokers! Pretty sick group if you never heard of them...

Attachment 2318
    Traktor Scratch Pro, Ableton Live 8, MacBook Pro 13'', Traktor Kontrol S4, Traktor Kontrol X1, , Midifighter, NI Audio 6 DJ, HDJ-2000 Headphones, UDG Producer Bag.
    Original Productions: https://soundcloud.com/alligator
    My Duo Productions: https://soundcloud.com/rockafellers
    Facebook Fanpage -->http://www.facebook.com/djalligator123

Tech Convert

Rest Day - In the interior of British Columbia, rock climbing. Had a big weekend last Saturday / Sunday - Our crew threw a big party that went super well. This weekend - Climbing, and touring some vineyards on the off days (like today)!
    Evan Jones
    Soundproof / Area709 / Beheshto
    www.soundproof.ca
    www.area709.com/evan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast