VCI-100 Crossfader Replacement
    Tech Convert

Default VCI-100 Crossfader Replacement

Sent off my VCI-100 in late July...Get a call a month later saying that they have been barking up Vestax's tree but a replacement crossfader doesn't exist..Mid Oct and I'm getting the same story...I'm a working DJ I had to buy a new one before I could even send off the broke one..Anyway anyone know where to get replacement parts?..If I ever get my old one back I'll have a VCI for sale if anyone is interested..Thanks!

Any mixer fader nob that comes off should be able to fit on your vestax one. If you know any Djs, ask if they have old mixers you can scrap at.
    Dj Krilikz‡ -

You can replace the cross-fader with a X fade pro... more info on that soon.

Tech Convert

Thought a midi controller fader was different that a regular crossfader???..And would of course rather use a factory replacement than a cross your fingers mod of which I can't afford hoping it will work....

Quote Originally Posted by D-Riot View Post
    Thought a midi controller fader was different that a regular crossfader???..And would of course rather use a factory replacement than a cross your fingers mod of which I can't afford hoping it will work....
    Its not a cross your fingers mod... like i said, more information available soon - make your mind up when the post is up.

Tech Convert

No effort to drag on in this thread just think I'd rather have vestax parts but I'm not hell bent..Available soon it is....