Girl Talk, Performance with Maschine - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tech Guru

Hmm I think I kinda get it but a video would definitely help, or even someone with Maschine to explain this a little more in depth with that program.

I'm still not certain this is possible with Maschine because when you play a sound in a different key it speeds it up the sound to make it play at that key.

Quote Originally Posted by rdej47 View Post
    Hmm I think I kinda get it but a video would definitely help, or even someone with Maschine to explain this a little more in depth with that program.

I'm still not certain this is possible with Maschine because when you play a sound in a different key it speeds it up the sound to make it play at that key.
    well i dont know how to make a video and i think ive done more than what was necessary to illustrate the concept.
    by pitch do you mean the tempo or tuning? changing the tempo will not change the key if sliced how i just described. TUNING will change the pitch/key but not the tempo.
    it is possible in maschine. good luck

Tech Guru

I wasn't trying to be rude by saying a video would be great, I appreciate all your effort. I'll post something in the Maschine forums at NI and i'm sure someone will be able to give me instructions for Maschine.

Quote Originally Posted by rdej47 View Post
    I wasn't trying to be rude by saying a video would be great, I appreciate all your effort. I'll post something in the Maschine forums at NI and i'm sure someone will be able to give me instructions for Maschine.
    Wasn't trying to say you were rude, I just feel this is one of those things that's easiest to understand by actually doing it. Plus the screen cap software I DLed lags and won't sync the sound correct

Tech Guru

I have a question about looping now. I want to make loops but either save them as their own separate files or make one file full of different loops. What is the best way to do that? I was just going to use Traktors record function to record loops from songs in Traktor but how do I make sure the volume level is consistent with that of the original track.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123