i saw this ipad hack, and the gears are turning on its use for music...

Default i saw this ipad hack, and the gears are turning on its use for music...

the ipad isnt doing the processing, it just acts a touchscreen mirroring the desktop of the linked computer. probably not useful for most music apps but ableton does have a zoom function for its sections. at the very least it should be fun drawing shit in piano roll mode

http://hacknmod.com/hack/mac-osx-run...ad-with-flash/

this app would be sick if OSx supported multi-touch functions similar to the OS on the iPad. I would say the hell with all the dj app, and just work directly with traktor
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Yup all dependant on the server app like itouchmidi. Mac os DOES support multi touch, same kext as iphone, just gotta utilize it right, someone's done it already i bet, although... Each app would have to be written to call this kext as there is no GLOBAL multitouch function... Hhmmmm...
    Last edited by DJMutagen; 04-06-2010 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Hhmmmmm
    When we all make music, the God Spirit travels out of our bodies and we become one with each other. And for just a second, there is no war, greed, or hate in the world, just music, the celebration of life. (and usually a party, which is good too!)