Trouble with My Audio 4 DJ! help me please!
    Tech Student

Default Trouble with My Audio 4 DJ! help me please!

I purchased an audio 4 dj yesterday, downloaded the soft via the cd then updated it using the service center..now when i run the setup screen its not being recognized and a bubble pops up saying that it wasnt installed properly!!!! I notice it LEDs blink when i plug the hardware to the computer..and the usb LED blinks on and off...

running a PC with XP...any suggestions?

Uninstall the device driver through the Hardware manager. Then uninstall the software through the Add/Remove programs window. Download the latest software/drivers at:
    http://www.native-instruments.com/in...reeupdates&L=1
    Leave the 4DJ unplugged, install the software from the executable, update (if it needs to, just check) through the service center. When all that is done, plug in the Audio 4 DJ and let windows roll you through the hardware installation... See if that works :-)
    When we all make music, the God Spirit travels out of our bodies and we become one with each other. And for just a second, there is no war, greed, or hate in the world, just music, the celebration of life. (and usually a party, which is good too!)

Tech Student

it worked!...thanks again...

Awesome! Glad I could help!
    When we all make music, the God Spirit travels out of our bodies and we become one with each other. And for just a second, there is no war, greed, or hate in the world, just music, the celebration of life. (and usually a party, which is good too!)