Traktor bpm question
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Traktor bpm question

How do i get the bpm in the tracklist area after it is in the deck . Everytime I load a song it analyzes it but does not set the bpm in the list only on the player .Is there a way to set it to do this automatic instead of me doing it manually man thats alot of songs to do it to thanks.

you have BPMs selected as one of the song specs that you see on the list, ya?
    S4 Macbook Sennheiser hd25-1 ii #Winning

Yes It reads the bpm and it displays in the deck but not in the playlist

Is the bpm column there? if not, right click on the column and select "bpm".
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Yes it is it read 000.0 ,but if i put them in manually the stay but the do not go in automatic

Weird. I see no reason for the bpm not to show up in the playlist after analysis. what format are you using? mp3? flac?
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

wav even when i used mp3 it did the same thing . At this point I am thinking a complete reinstall or just deal with it untill i get my mac

What I think you're getting at is that the BPM of all of your tracks isn't analyzed.

I'd run your tracks through a program like Mixed in Key or Rapid Evolution. They are pretty strong about finding BPM's, and are also great for finding the key of the song for harmonic mixing. I believe there is a blog article somewhere on the main page about it as well.

That's the solution I found to work best for me. I know you can run the songs through your DJing program to analyze the BPM, but using an external program seemed a lot faster/more efficient for me.

Nothing is perfect however, so keep that in mind.

Tech Wizard

I actually have the same problem. Even though they are analyzed, the BPMs in the playlist stay at 0. The only solution I found so far is to restart Traktor after you analyzed, all the BPM values will show up.

Is there a 'refresh playlist' button in Traktor? That may work also.

Bizarre issue. I've yet to experience this :/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast