Traktor Kontrol X1 & Xsession Pro together on TS Pro 1.2.4 & Traktor 3 midi mappings

Default Traktor Kontrol X1 & Xsession Pro together on TS Pro 1.2.4 & Traktor 3 midi mappings

Hi everyone,
    I use Traktor Kontrol X1 & Xsession Pro together on TS Pro 1.2.4 and Traktor 3 i just wanted to share my midi mappings Xsession Pro and Kontrol X1.

For Traktor Pro 1.2.4
    Kontrol X1 on NHL Mode and default settings
    All effects and transport events are driven by Kontrol X1,browse and load etc.

I use Xsession Pro as a 2 channel mixer to control;
    -Crossfader
    - Volume A-B
    - EQ A-B
    - Monitor Cue A-B
    - Pitch Tempo A-B
    I also attached a visual map that shows the assigned functions and buttons.(See 1st attachment)
    Rest of the buttons were not assigned to any function.So you can assign them whatever function you like.

For Traktor 3
    Kontrol X1 on Midi Mode
    All effects and transport events are driven by Kontrol X1,also can browse and load the tracks.I did not add tree browsing but youcan make your own changes as you like.
    !!Important:
    When I first got my X1 it did not work on Traktor 3.I found out that Xsession Pro and X1 midi signals were same and causing a conflict then I changed CC values and midi channel of X1 Using Traktor Controller editor.
    So please be aware that .tks file may not work until you do the same cahanges for Kontrol X1.
    So do not forget to set CC values as it is in the attachments,for all the buttons,knobs and rotaries (dont forget to set for both Push and Turn options) midi channel should be set to channel 2.

I use Xsession Pro as a 2 channel mixer to control;
    - Crossfader
    - Volume A-B
    - EQ A-B
    - Monitor Cue A-B
    - Pitch Tempo A-B
    - Master-Slave control A-B

I hope that will be helpfull for somebody who uses both controllers as I do.

Best Regards from Turkey.

Tech Guru

this looks like a sweet mobile set up....been thinking of adding something like this to my gear. Thanks.

Default great

awesome stuff man