Steve Angello humiliates Paris Hilton...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Steve Angello humiliates Paris Hilton...

Don't know if everyone or anyone heard this... But all shall rejoice and his name will forever be remembered. +1 for standing up to rich stupid bitches who have the mindset that "I'm just better"... And bodyguards. Don't F with the Mafia. (We're ALL equal Paris! It's just that, you're a little more flammable than all of us... So...)

http://www.beatportal.com/feed/item/...dwide-rejoice/

The princess of bottle service culture herself, Ms. famous-for-no-particular-reason, Paris Hilton, was publicly humiliated by Swedish House Mafia man Steve Angello in move that will leave DJs around the world cheering his name till the end of time.

The LA-based diva turned up at the 1OAK party at Angello’s showcase at WMC on Thursday night/Friday morning, and found his music “was not even danceable and was frankly giving me a migraine.”

Hilton asked one of her friends who runs the hotel to change the music and the manager said between emphatic kisses of her ass, “I’ll lead you up to the DJ booth and he’ll play whatever you want.”

The age old battle between ignorant, over-privileged wannabes and DJs trying to do their best just went front and centre. Brilliant.

Angello claims Hilton repeatedly asked him to play hip-hop. Hilton claims she only asked him to play Bob Sinclar or Daft Punk.

But whatever went down, it led to a big fight. Hilton’s friend Doug Reinhardt and her entourage got a kicking for apparently slapping Steve Angello.

Angello on his Twitter said: “For someone who claims to make records...don’t come into a booth and ask me to play hip-hop and then have your doorman slap me. Or at least if you wanna do that.....don’t moan about it when we all kicked off. Don’t be so fucking rude.”

Hilton’s response on her Myspace blog portrays her ignorance and self-importance in the ugly light of day.

“The DJ (I don’t even know his name cause he sucks so bad) was playing the worst music ever!” she says. “I think he was jealous cause Bob Sinclar is a far better DJ then this guy by about a million times.

“He was so unbelievably rude and all because I asked to play one good song. Then out of nowhere his bodyguard (don’t ask me why he has a bodyguard, like he really needs one. Ha) pushed me really hard, that’s when my boyfriend, like my knight in shining armor, stepped in and told the guy to keep his hands off of me. Then all hell broke loose, it was like something out of a fight movie, it was so frightening.”

Whatever the truth, the fact is Hilton thought her fame granted her the right to use Steve Angello as her monkey DJ for the night.

How many times have we DJs been requested to play terrible records by clueless self-serving wannabes who want nothing more than to bask in their own glory?

Steve Angello just stood up for himself and his music. He went head-to-head with the biggest celebrity in the world and won. DJs around the world should rejoice.
    Last edited by JesC; 04-11-2010 at 05:50 PM.
    When we all make music, the God Spirit travels out of our bodies and we become one with each other. And for just a second, there is no war, greed, or hate in the world, just music, the celebration of life. (and usually a party, which is good too!)

Thanks for sharing this! haha great read

Sick!
    My now ex gf always tried to defend Paris being like "she does work hard, like yes she got famous for no reason, but she does shit" yes.. there is a reason we broke up haha.
    Anyway, awesome article
    Last edited by JWit; 04-11-2010 at 01:59 PM.

Tech Mentor

HA! That is so good, Props to Steve Angello for telling that spoilt slut whats what.

you do realize this happened over a year ago right? sorry, old news...

True that Lance, though it is still fun to read every once in a while.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Damn! That's good that I don't have to deal with people like that. Last famous person atvthe cave was morrissey on his bday 3 yes ago.

But any who, it's good that he stood his ground, f'paris Hilton. Hope that she doesn't try to beam a dj too!
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Banned

A year late mate, where have you been hiding?

only one year? man i thought it was like two or three!

...time flies when you're having fun!

HAHA IT is a year old.. I had no clue until I hopped back in here! Awesome. TIME DOES FLY WHEN YOU'RE HAVING FUN!
    When we all make music, the God Spirit travels out of our bodies and we become one with each other. And for just a second, there is no war, greed, or hate in the world, just music, the celebration of life. (and usually a party, which is good too!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast