Regular gig in the Calgary Area
    Tech Wizard

Default Regular gig in the Calgary Area

A friend of mine has a club in Okotoks south of Calgary, and is looking for a new DJ. We are trying to find somebody who wants to work Friday and Saturday nights. Music policy is Top 40, House, and Hip Hop. You can get a little left of centre, I squeeze in a little Dupstep or D&B from time to time. I know for most of you it's sacrelege but requests are required.

The current regular is an 80's DJ who doesn't want to play anything new, doesn't even own his own headphones.

I live about a hundred miles south in Lethbridge, and can't get up there every weekend, otherwise I would do it.

If anyone is interested PM me for more information.
    DVS setup: Traktor Scratch Pro, 2 X Denon DPDJ-101, Numark DXM06, Novation Dicer, Compaq Presario F750CA, Audio 8DJ
    Controller setup: Traktor Scratch Pro, 2 X Denon DN-SC2000, Denon DN120X, Compaq Presario F750CA, Audio 2DJ,

Sucks that this has to come up just now :/. I've lived near Calgary for the last 6 months, and i'm leaving for NY on Thursday :/.

Would've gladly done it if you would've come up with this a few months earlier!

Good luck on your search.

Shitty, I was in Brooks for awhile and that would of been an easy drive.
    MacBook Pro 2.53ghz . iMac 2.6ghrz . Compaq 2.4ghrz . Berhinger A5OD Reference Amp . Berhinger Ultra Graph Pro . Behringer Truth B1030A Monitors . Stanton FS Open . Native Instruments Maschine . Numark Mixdeck . TraktorLE . Vestax VCI-100 . Behringer UMX-25 . M-Audio Trigger Finger . . Ableton Live 8 . Reason 5 . Logic 9 Express .