complicated? it doesn´t have to be!

Default complicated? it doesn´t have to be!

so i already mentioned last week was my birthday and on saturday i threw a big party in the basement of the house i´m living in.
    a good friend of mine is a huge glamrock/hair metal/hardrock addict with a damn huge collection. and i thought to myself: " man he has to spin at my party!" so i talked to him and he said yes. i gave him my spare bcd3000 and traktor le taught him some stuff and he was ready to take of. he spun at that party like no indie/metal/hc-dj i´ve seen before! the people went totally nuts knowing almost every track he played...everybody was shouting all the lyrics! epic! then i finally realized that not every dj needs fancy effects, beatjuggles, over the top transitions and so on.
    all in all i want to let u know that this guy made me a bid wiser when it comes down to djing (he just started using the bcd and traktor one week before the party started and he rocked the crowd more than i did )
    but don´t get me wrong and think i going to let the songs play out and start the next one...but it sometimes can be simple to satisfy the crowd.

ps: i told him to sign up here and upload a mix. i gues u all could enjoy some good 80´s rockmusic

cheers
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

w00t, sounds awesome!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Rawk music.

sounds fun! wish there was a video =P

Tech Guru

it's all about track selection. if you've got heart and attitude, your track selection will show it.

I played a metal party YEARS ago.....my first and only one.

I was using CDJ100's. None of the CD's were mine. I was basically given the CD's and a tracklist,

After the 4th mix....i kinda got into it....and also ROCKED it!

Was nuts!

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Love it!!!!

This ain't about technology making microwave djs. This is about new people finding new ways to rock parties.

Rock on!!!
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Its battle of the bands with a new twist
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "