VCI-100: Moving left jog turns off touch sensitivity.

Default VCI-100: Moving left jog turns off touch sensitivity.

When I move my left jog wheel, touch sensitivity is turned off, meaning it no longer sends the signal that I am touching the jog, or signal is extremely erratic.

It's not a software/computer issue, because I reloaded the mapping and the problem persisted, tried my VCI on my friends computer and the same problem was present, he tried his VCI on my computer and there were no issues.

I also tried booting my VCI into 1.2 to see if it was a firmware issue, and the problem was still present.

I am certain now that this is a hardware (VCI-100) problem, has anyone else had this problem, or similar?

had that once. i just unscrewed the jog weel, blowed into it to remove some dust, put it back together and it was gone..
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Wow, I feel stupid. I had taken off the jog wheel before, and just used the bronze or whatever thing underneath to see if it was a conductivity issue with no luck. But opening up the case and taking off that plastic ring and blowing out whatever was in there seems to have worked.

Thank you very much!

no problem.. sometimes the problems are solved quite easily
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst