$$$ disclosure from bloggers (EAN) - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

+1 Str8up!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Guru

Oh lord, here comes the internet police lol.

Frankly I could give a crap where their money comes from, even if they did skew in favor of NI products, I have enough of a brain to know what works for me. People who buy into that shit are the same ones who crack open the wallet when they see the Mac vs. PC commercials.

DJTT has paid enough dues as an invaluable information resource for plenty of things non-Traktor related, that can't even be debated. So even if they were on NI payroll who gives a crap, make up your own mind with your product preferences.

</$0.02>

Even if they were receiving money from NI (already said you are not which I believe 100%), so what?

Other companies could do the same. There isn't anything stopping them. I could make a blog and forum and have it about Serato and Serato could pay me some cash. More competition the better.

As someone already said though, in the UK it's pretty much Traktor I see DJs using so I like to read more about a product I own. However it's always interesting to read what others offer.

I swear I read a blog post about Serato the other day though...

Anyway while I don't think it's rude to ask questions. It's a bit out of order just post it like you did.

Love the site, totally know the truth and what Ean said is totally right. keep doin what ur doin guys!!!!
    MBP, 15.4", Ableton Live 8 Suite, Novation Remote SL, Pioneer XDJ-RX, Traktor, VCI 100SE!

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by MrM View Post
    The DJ world doesnt need a FOX news.
    Nor does the rest of the world !!!!!

No need for Illuminati BROTHERHOOD!!!! Propaganda in mixing music thankyou

Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Tenerife Island, Spain

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    I love DJTTs Just The Way It Is. Please Dont Go Changing Anything.
    +1

Yup ever since the law was passed we have been fully disclosing everything (i had a conversation about this when the law was first passed with Ean). As another example of our disclosure we have an the upcoming m4l review i was supplied a copy from Ableton - this has been fully disclosed in the article.

As for the large amount of Traktor articles we have, everyone wants to cover more than Traktor (and we try our best). Fatlimey really put it best when saying that if you want to see other programs being covered you have to help us out - were only human and have our own software that we use and know best. We cant be expected to master every single piece of software out there (though we do try our best to get our heads around all the major products).

Personally i have moved away from Traktor and am now using M4L and Ableton exclusively - so you can expect to see some more Ableton and M4L articles in the future.

As fatlimey said the future of DJTT doesnt revolve around Traktor and our survival is dependent on actually covering more software than just Traktor and the VCI-100. It just so happens that Ean uses Traktor and the VCI-100 and writes a lot about Traktor and the VCI-100 because that is what he knows best - we can hardly expect him to master every piece of software out there and write about all of them. Its going to take a big team effort from the whole community to expand our coverage and give other programs an equal amount of coverage - this actually provides a wonderful opportunity for you users to get your name out there through the blog and you actually will get paid for the privilege by signing up to our writer program.

Yes thats right, you can actually get paid to write articles for us. You get paid by how much traffic your article generates, so the better the article you write, the more hits you get and the more money you will get paid.

For more info on writing for DJTT go here - http://www.djtechtools.com/about/wan...for-techtools/

Quote Originally Posted by mmauve View Post
    Oh lord, here comes the internet police lol.

Frankly I could give a crap where their money comes from, even if they did skew in favor of NI products, I have enough of a brain to know what works for me. People who buy into that shit are the same ones who crack open the wallet when they see the Mac vs. PC commercials.

DJTT has paid enough dues as an invaluable information resource for plenty of things non-Traktor related, that can't even be debated. So even if they were on NI payroll who gives a crap, make up your own mind with your product preferences.

</$0.02>
    my thoughts exactly

Mr.M.......come on now. You serious? This place is the shit. Its not always about trying to get the latest software with the latest tricks thats gonna bring you happiness as a Dj. If you into learning new software and being the first to do the tricks...then great. To me its about what i can do with what i have....well. I mean shit. Anyone with a keyboard mouse and a cracked fucking version of TPro can beatmash like anyone else can. They can all do exactly what we can. What makes the Dj stand out or be a good Dj period is what he delivers. I use Traktor because its more economically viable....its rock solid. I can do more while performing and has trebled my Dj style and technique. Djtt has helped me get there....has provided so so much....and all i needed to give them personally was some cash for the overlay and firmware adapter. I got a legal version of TPro....audio4 and a VCI. These two companies scored my business due to Ean and his blog. Like he says...he receives no money for this. I say he deserves to.
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Car crash thread and its about to hit a wall..!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast