OT: Tattoo Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default OT: Tattoo Thread

Sup yall! I got my first ink last night, and figured we needed a thread to share finished pieces and works in progress.

Here's mine, it's my own artwork, a piece that's going to fill my back/arms, but I started with the skull & sword. Outline only so far, lots more work to do! Damn they're addicting! I want more already!

Let's see what ink you got!

On a side note... I think we need an OT subform already

Sweet! I haven't had any new ink for about a year... SAD because I wanna get my sleeves started... Anyway... Here's mine...

Neerrddzzz!

Yes I'm an Apple nerd, but I got this because of the IDEA, 3 friends ( 2 anyway) putting their minds to it and defeating the biggest corporation in the field. (and then came to be that biggest corporation, that I dislike, but the Ingenuity and Innovation is still there aka JONATHAN IVES!)

Everybody... STFU and get along

And another :-D It's what I live by though, I tell people when they ask, "Try to imagine that there is no box that you have to think out of." Usually involves a lot of "wtf i am unable to comprehend" looks where I live...

'Begin Love' in HTML and the Aquarius constellation (that I'm not happy with, gonna be covered by sleeve that will include a BETTER version :-D)

The other half, 'End Hate'

And MORE NERDNESS! "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" -O mofuggin P

I also have one on my chest that says "Hacker in hebrew (grew up jewish and upon learning more about Israel and Judaism and religion in general *IMO* are not for me and I despise Israel's Nazi tactics... Another conversation, another time :-D)

And one I can't get a pic of because it's on my back, "Peace cannot be kept by force, it can only be achieved by understanding" -A. Einstein.

That's me! :-D
    Last edited by DJMutagen; 04-19-2010 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Bandwidth and patience rapeage removed.
    When we all make music, the God Spirit travels out of our bodies and we become one with each other. And for just a second, there is no war, greed, or hate in the world, just music, the celebration of life. (and usually a party, which is good too!)

Nice! Can you get your pics working though so we can see what you're talking about?

Ya just fixed! I had to manually resize because bbcode isn't letting me resize... saves bandwidth tho :-D
    When we all make music, the God Spirit travels out of our bodies and we become one with each other. And for just a second, there is no war, greed, or hate in the world, just music, the celebration of life. (and usually a party, which is good too!)

couldnīt find a pic with the whole tat...but yeah this is it...starts on the left arm over my back and ends on my right ar.

"into thy hands i commit my spirit"

and as you may noticed itīs the oreo cookies font
    Last edited by Ed Paris; 04-23-2012 at 11:56 AM.
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Tech Guru

finishes across my chest......

next up are my ribs! Ink is addictive.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

I had this done today.
    The outline hurt but the rest was fine.........teehee

Look at all my freckles...

Diggin the carp, Haze! :-D Now I wanna post pics of my old Iridescent Shark, if only I still had him :-(... Here's an image from google
    http://en.academic.ru/pictures/enwik...cent_shark.jpg
    they hit 3 feet 87 lbs in captivity, mine was 28 lbs (measured thru displacement) and about 13 inches, I wish I could have kept him, But he deserved the 500 gal he went to! OT btw, haha FISH RULE!
    Last edited by DJMutagen; 04-19-2010 at 02:57 PM. Reason: better pic

I have many, but these are 2 of my favorites;

It says 'progress' in morse code.

The original cover art for the book The Tao of Pooh.

I actually got both of these as payment for a DJ gig!

Intoxicated /adj./ When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.

facebook.com/DJJakeLake
    jakelake.info

An unfinished 3/4 koi sleeve with some bamboos and other stuff. The other is like an iron work cross... Sorry for the shitty pics!
    Erase. Stop. Start.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast