Ever so slightly off topic: Downfall

Default Ever so slightly off topic: Downfall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fAQKa8rU_4

have a good weekend folks, J
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

This is in my top 10 list of movies, if like me you like history and your family fought in both wars i recommend this otherwise the parodies are hilarious lol, youtube need to seriously look at themselves very sad :/

Yes apparently the director loves all these. Its the producers that kicked up a stink! Yes i will be watching Der Untergang next week sometime, once my interwebz is back on. Looks good.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

im glad the parodies have been blocked. it was cool when the minus one came out promoting the contact parties... i think it may have been one of the first ones to come about. but after that people took the concept and OVER DID IT. too far poeple!!!