Bug: Deck A doesn't play?
    Tech Convert

Default Bug: Deck A doesn't play?

Hello. I have traktor pro 1.2.4, a vci-100 and a numark djio. When I mix, randomly in the time when I load a track in Deck A, the new track loaded doesn't play, but the graph of the song turns!! On the other decks the tracks can play.

Also another bug that I found is that randomly in the time, controls of Deck A in vci-100 doesn't respond, but I think that I solved it moving the "Midi clock sending offset" from 0ms to 10ms, and ticking "Send MIDI clock" on.

Anyone can help me solving the first problem??

In case you need my computer's specifications, it's a laptop: Core 2 Duo T5500 @ 166GHz, 2gb ram, running W7 32bits.

Sorry for my english, I'm from Spain.

what are your transport and loading preferences set to?

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Tech Convert

Loading settings:

Transport settings:

When this happen, does the channel meter move at all ? This might sound silly but... you may have a delay with freeze on, an active beatmasher or something similar on that deck only before you start playing the new track. I forgot to switch some of these off while practicing recently and wondered why some decks just wouldn't do anything

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daca11 View Post
    Hello. I have traktor pro 1.2.4, a vci-100 and a numark djio. When I mix, randomly in the time when I load a track in Deck A, the new track loaded doesn't play, but the graph of the song turns!! On the other decks the tracks can play.

Also another bug that I found is that randomly in the time, controls of Deck A in vci-100 doesn't respond, but I think that I solved it moving the "Midi clock sending offset" from 0ms to 10ms, and ticking "Send MIDI clock" on.

Anyone can help me solving the first problem??

In case you need my computer's specifications, it's a laptop: Core 2 Duo T5500 @ 166GHz, 2gb ram, running W7 32bits.

Sorry for my english, I'm from Spain.
    These arent Bugs. They may be user error. Bugs affect lots of people and are problems with the software .

Both issues sound like they are caused by the same thing/mistake.
    "Send Midi Clock" has nothing to do with the VCIs performance.

slangemenneske has it right i think..?

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by slangemenneske View Post
    When this happen, does the channel meter move at all ? This might sound silly but... you may have a delay with freeze on, an active beatmasher or something similar on that deck only before you start playing the new track. I forgot to switch some of these off while practicing recently and wondered why some decks just wouldn't do anything
    Yes, the channel meter doesn't move at all when this happen. I think you're right I might forgot to switch off delay. Thanks to all your replies!

@Karlos Santos : What "Send Midi Clock" does exactly?

Tech Mentor

check and make sure the deck isnt set to external input?