Not sure if anyone's seen this but, using Traktor with a usb display / 2nd monitor

Default Not sure if anyone's seen this but, using Traktor with a usb display / 2nd monitor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7-VaoJhEQ0

check my signature below for the original thread...

my plan is to get a 7" usb display and mount it in a custom controller. I was thinking of turning the screen so that it's vertically orientated and just showing the waveforms (animated so they scroll from the bottom to the top). Think it'd work really well with jog wheels (scratching, etc).

I'd also like to get a 2nd display just showing the tracks or effects (toggle between the screens with midi?)... thoughts?

Tech Guru

re: Clone thing. This looks wicked. Is this OSX friendly? And does this mean I can have the Master Tempo AND the FX panel displaying at the same time? It is normally a choice between the 2 but to have them both displayed would be sweet.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by dodge View Post
    re: Clone thing. This looks wicked. Is this OSX friendly? And does this mean I can have the Master Tempo AND the FX panel displaying at the same time? It is normally a choice between the 2 but to have them both displayed would be sweet.

Cheers
    to the best of mu understanding it only clones parts of the screen, not 'unhides' parts of the GUI, so i think you'd still be in that boat.

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Tech Convert

MiL0 can you post some pics or a video on how you set up the MFD exporter. I want to do the same thing with TSP.

Thanks!!