Croud Pleasing Tracks - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

(Slightly Off Topic: ) "Remixes Of Britney's Songs" is one of my favourite subgenres, btw. Seriously, have you ever noticed how many great remixes of her crappy popsongs are outthere? It's incredible!

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    So they were so happy that you got the crowd pumpin again that they draped the flag over your shoulders? That's fuckin awsome!! JK good job.
    Haha no... I'll wear that and whip it around in the air when a big drop is coming. I also have a light stompbox that triggers different lighting at my feet. It never fails to get the audience going nuts! Soooo much fun

Tech Mentor

If the crowd is not feeling it just drop some Lil Wayne stuff.

Tech Mentor

i mainly dj college house parties, so no one there is really into the electro/house/etc scene, and i tend to spin a lot of the top 40 remixes you've all been talking about. but my go to track if im losing the crowd is bad romance. theres some great remixes around, but most of the time i'll play the original. if it gets the girls dancing, it gets everyone dancing!

Tech Wizard

Honestly, I find that if I'm having a great time and I can show that to my audience, everyone will follow suit and dance right with me.

The harder and more ridiculous I dance, the better the set goes!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12