Does anyone else think this is annoying?
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Default Does anyone else think this is annoying?

I'm sorry but I just have to say that watching DJs turn their backs to the crowd to flip flip flip through CD cases is just f'ed up. I would much rather have someone squint at their laptop screen for a few moments than completely duck out of sight while they hunt for that one disc. Uggh! Am I the only one who finds this a bit distracting and annoying?

It is time to move off the CDJs (unless it's using Timecode CDs or HID) unless you need a backup. On a separate but equally frustrating note I am over Pioneer having a stranglehold on the market. It is time for the other manufacturers to STEP UP! Start getting your gear out there, do some marketing!

Sorry for the rant... I would really like to hear what you all think?

Sho....

We all do what we need to do bruv.

If there are space problems....you handle it.

If you don't have space next to you to put your disc's.......you do what you have to do.
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

quite pointless rant - my very subjective opinion.

vinyl dj's have been ducking under tables forever when pulling out their next tracks and thats never stopped parties from going well hard !

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Very misguided.

Usually I don't give a rat's ass because I'm dancing with some fine ass ladies.

Yeah....as much as I like a DJ to put on a show......I understand that when the environment is not exactly WORKING WITH YOU.....you have to sometimes keep yer head down and make sure it goes smoothly.

I have been told by many (in the Psy Scenes here) that the DJ is not to be focused on.
    Its the music that he delivers that is the focus.

Well....I understand that too.....but come on....if the DJ is doing a good job....he will be recognised.

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Tech Guru

damn. I thought this thread was going to be about afrojack when I looked at the title. Oh well...

No. Its an old dj trick called "getting another track ready". Bad habit i know.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

yeah, apparently you didnt see many djs when everyone was playing vinyl. its part of the game, why hate on the fact that someone has to look for a disc...

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast