Looking for the best 1.1 traktor tks file
    Tech Wizard

Default Looking for the best 1.1 traktor tks file

Hey Guys

Ive been searching on this webiste for a couple of days and i'm looking for the most complete tks file for traktor 3.0
    I know there is a list of tks files on this website, but i still have firmware 1.1 and would like to work with just 2 decks the first weeks.
    So could somebody help me find the most complete tks file for traktor 3.0 created for frimware 1.1

Thanks

Nick

There already is a best or perfect tks topic present, might be good to check it over here:

http://djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1350
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Wizard

Thanks for the fast reply

But in that topic no one comes up with a good tks file and i know that in the end i have to create my own tks file. But for now i need a good tks to start practising dj'ing with the full version of traktor 3.0 and my vci.
    Don't you have a good starter tks for me?

Tech Wizard

I already saw these things but I updated tot traktor 3.3 and going to use the tks with the fixed jogs. Thanx man

No proBLAMMO and goodluck!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --