traktor freeze
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: traktor freeze

Tech Wizard

Default traktor freeze

I have a little problem here.

First of all i'm runing the 1.2.4 version of traktor pro.At the last days when i'm going to exit the program freezes and i have to use the task manager to end this.Any ideas about what's going wrong and how to fix this?

Thanks in advance
    my mixes on soundcloud

Are you running a midi controller under windows 7 by any chance ?
    www.djmoonie.co.uk
    The Left for dead show
    (GMT+0) Tuesdays Midnight til 1.30am, on www.phonic.fm,
    or 106.8fm in the south west of england.
    For private bookings, please use www.djmoonie.com

Tech Wizard

i have only the vci 100 1.2fw with 3.5 mapping from Ean Golden and audio2 for soundcard.I noticed this problem at the last days but i don't remember any changes which i probably made.
    my mixes on soundcloud

Tech Wizard

Any suggestions?

To describe the problem a little more.I play in fullscreen mode.I noticed tha the first time works everything fine.(and i can exit normal without issues).If then later open traktor again and want to exit i first hit the fullscreen button and then the red x.But this doesn't responding.Also the mouse also doesn't responding when the traktor and vci seem to work great.
    my mixes on soundcloud

next time it freezees, unplug the controller, and give it few seconds, see if it wakes up. also try plugging it back in and waiting for a moment, then see if the midi functionality resumes.

this is whats happening on my friends pc when we mix, hes running 64bit w7.
    [ ms ]

Tech Wizard

no no.It's not a vci issue.It's just traktor.The controller still works great but mouse doesn't responding and the file info exit etx buttons are frozen.
    my mixes on soundcloud

whatever the issue is, its specific to your setup, as there are MANY people running VCI's and traktor flawlessly...

what OS are you running? 64bit, 32? how are you running your audio? there are many contributing factors to a consistent crash/lockup. we can only help you out with what you give us
    [ ms ]

Tech Wizard

Ok i'am trying to give whatever need to givem e the solution.I have a vaio laptop pc running windows 7 with audio 2 as soundcard and i am mixing internal.I actually don't think that this cause the problem.There is something in the traktor but i can't find it...
    my mixes on soundcloud

Tech Wizard

I JUST FOUND SOMETHING!!!

Here is a guy who seems to have the same problem with mehttp://www.native-instruments.com/fo...985#post672985

my mixes on soundcloud

same problem here
    the tiny box with the red cross to close the programm simply doesn't respond
    if you choose the task in the tastmanager and click "close" it asks you if you really want to close it. while this (back-question) traktor is closing, and saving correctly (if you have the patience to not close it now...).
    just move the back-question-window aside, and even the question if you really want to close (decks still playing) appears and can be done.
    seems like traktor only needs a little "push" from the system ->in this case your threatening to close it manually, what seems to scare the shit out of traktor... more or less ?!

my system is:
    medion akoya md 96630
    windows 7 32
    vci 100 1.2
    m-audio audiophile USB

any suggestions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast