Traktor Opening Issues
    Tech Convert

Default Traktor Opening Issues

Hey quick question. I am running the latest version of Traktor Scratch Pro on my 17 inch 4gig ram macbook pro, and the program has been running amazing for me for years. I love traktor and have been using it for my sets for years. But lately when I launch traktor it takes a ridiculously long time to open, about 45 seconds to a minute. The program runs absolutely perfectly once it's open. No latency issues at all. But just getting it to open has given me some trouble. Wondering if anyone else has had this problem or can point me in the right direction. Thanks

get windows

back on topic;
    think someone else had this to, forget the outcome but if you do a search it may come up. how big is collection and things like that? i assume it's that part of load screen that's taking a while?

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Tech Convert

Actually it wont even launch the watermark logo thing until a minute. Once the console comes up it ready to go in under 5 to 10 seconds

large collection mate? we have about 4k tracks in traktor right now and it takes a long time to load, similar to you.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "