What poor form from 1 djtechtools member - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

is he in NSW?

must be a girl. they are good for shit like that
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

If you dont end up getting it back from him PM and Ill send you one out for the cost of postage from NZ (fck all). I have a few spare in my junkbox

i and i guess 2 or 3 other guys from djtt tried to reach that guy and he doesn´t respond even not when mailing him...and i was so lucky to finally give something back from the community ;/
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Tech Mentor

hey thats guys for your help. He lives in gordon ACT so there is probably the problem. I think i have a spare laying round somewhere in my house but its the serial cable i want back took me ages to find one in brisbane that wasnt 30 bucks. Just kinda pissed he didnt have the decency to send it back.

If it makes you feel any better, I wrote a paper for some kid for money (something I was doing for a while to make some extra cash). He was supposed to pay be $50 for it. And he paid me $10 upfront, and then disappeared when I finished it.

Moral values aside, I was pissed. He copped a little attitude when I started bitching about it, so I did what every upstanding college student would do. I emailed his dean of students (I knew where he went to school) and explained that I believed this young man stole my paper and tried to pass it off as his own work. I ended up feeling really bad, I should've known going in that something stupid would happen, so I just let it go.

I learned my lesson though. You can't trust anyone online. Last year over the summer I sold some stuff on Craigslist and a couple times things got damn near scary meeting these people.

No wrath like that of a poor college kid.

edit: It's worth mentioning that it was a 10 page, research-intensive paper.
    Last edited by Lambox; 05-01-2010 at 12:14 PM.
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

Tech Mentor

I've made some very good friends on the internet, but all but 1 I would not trust them at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad_webb_87 View Post
    hey thats guys for your help. He lives in gordon ACT so there is probably the problem. I think i have a spare laying round somewhere in my house but its the serial cable i want back took me ages to find one in brisbane that wasnt 30 bucks. Just kinda pissed he didnt have the decency to send it back.
    I work at a computer store on the south side, if its the usb - serial adaptors you're after i can do them for about $20

this goes for all brisbane users
    < Progressive | Trance | Full On Psy | Liquid DnB >
    < Xone:1D:22:2D + Vestax PadOne >

Tech Mentor

Liking the community spirit on here all good

Nice to see that! keep it up guys

damn.. sorry to hear a couple of this story's in hea... yeah be very careful with what u sell or lend to someone and more if u don't know them... I say do everything local and get to know those peeps..
    2xTECHS/DJM4/TF/SL3/MBPRO

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast