Happy Queensday!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Happy Queensday!

Yeayyyyy, it's that time again. We celebrate our Queens birthday by getting pissed, dress up in orange, clutter up all big cities(especially Amsterdam), party hard and score easy women!!!

Must be weird for foreigners to see the pictures, but this seems to be our current national favorite pastime.
    So here's celebrating the birthday of our Queen Beatrix!

RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

An official day off to get drunk and dress all in orange?! damn i'm in the wrong part of town
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

You are mate, you are!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

Many a Heineken and Orangeboom consumed this day i would imagine
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

heineken can suck it!
    grolsch is what it´s all about
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

That goes without saying Plus its cheap as chips here, which is a bonus!

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Looks awesome. I shoulda planned my trip to Amsterdam 2 weeks later and i could have been at this.

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    Many a Heineken and Orangeboom consumed this day i would imagine
    Urgh, Oranjeboom sucks bollocks... More in favour of a Wieckse Witte, Grolsch or Murphy's Irish red here.
    Quote Originally Posted by earl panda View Post
    heineken can suck it!
    grolsch is what it´s all about
    Grolsch is beer, Heineken is pils. Comparing pears and apples here.
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    That goes without saying Plus its cheap as chips here, which is a bonus!
    Wow, another plus for noiseeland, bro'!
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Looks awesome. I shoulda planned my trip to Amsterdam 2 weeks later and i could have been at this.
    You should have done that, would have been awesome!

Dammit... I remember almost all exact locations in the pictures... I also being on each location and being to pissed to give a damn about it.

[on the phone] Hey where are you in the crowd bro?
    [reply] I'm the guy dressed in orange.

Happy Queensday dude

Ah man, that looks mega!!!

Amsterdam is probably my favourite place in the world. I do like the occasional "smoke" but it's not just that, just wicked vibes and beautiful place.

Good times
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast