Upgraded to 1.2.6 but still says 1.2.4?

Default Upgraded to 1.2.6 but still says 1.2.4?

So I ran the NI Service Center, downloaded and installed what I thought was 1.2.6 but my traktor still boots up showing 1.2.4, whats gives?
    [Macbook 2.2ghz core 2, 4gb ram, 500gb 7200 Seagate Momentus HD, Western Digital 500gb external HD, Lion 10.7.2, Kontrol S4, Midi Fighter #67, Pioneer HDJ-2000, Traktor Pro 2

Make sure the Traktor icon in your Dock points to the same location of Traktor as Service Center (you might have an older version of 1.2.4 on your drive).

Let us know if this works.

Phil.
    MBP 10.6; Itch 2.2; Novation Twitch; TP 2.x; MF Classic; Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    Apogee Duet 2; Reason; Ableton 8; 49SL MkII; Maschine Mikro; Launchpad

Same problem here. I went through the setup and now I have two Traktor Pros on my desktop...my original icon I used went from 1.2.4 to 1.2.6 but after running the program now I have another Traktor Pro on my desktop which is also 1.2.6.

Should I uninstall one or just delete one of the icons...both refer back to the exact same place so I believe they are just duplicates...?
    Last edited by Gryz; 05-03-2010 at 04:14 PM.

Like Phil said, it's a directory problem. Delete your shortcut, find the 1.26 and place it into your dock. Don't forget to remove the 1.24 from your computer too.

Tech Mentor

i just keep them all somewhere in case i need to go back to a older version of traktor, an keep the most current icon which is correct on my desktop

That's actually a good idea, just in case your setup doesn't agree with the update.

Quote Originally Posted by pilmat View Post
    Make sure the Traktor icon in your Dock points to the same location of Traktor as Service Center (you might have an older version of 1.2.4 on your drive).

Let us know if this works.

Phil.
    Got it. That worked. Had both versions installed. Thanks pilmat!
    [Macbook 2.2ghz core 2, 4gb ram, 500gb 7200 Seagate Momentus HD, Western Digital 500gb external HD, Lion 10.7.2, Kontrol S4, Midi Fighter #67, Pioneer HDJ-2000, Traktor Pro 2