Traktor Pro 1.2.4: Changing the way pitch value to displayed?
    Tech Guru

Default Traktor Pro 1.2.4: Changing the way pitch value to displayed?

Alright, I'm assuming this may be an easy solution, but I've googled every which way possible and I get nothing very fruitful with those results.

How do you change the way pitch value is displayed?. My current mode shows X.X%, I'm trying to get it to display X.XX% so get a more accurate feel of the value changes.

Also, can I get 6% resolution as opposed to 8%?, the only solution I found was a post on the NI forum in broken english, was sort of hard to understand

Basically just trying to get more "fine" default settings for pitch values.

Thanks guys

(and no, this is not a pirated, I've just been slacking on updating)

Tech Guru

Your BPM will show as X.XX, but I don't think either the pitch or BPM decimal places are adjustable visually. To get a reduced range for fine adjust just use the lowest value in prefs, then set up your pitch fader to relative mode, and set it to a percentage of sensitivity in the command. You'll figure out the optimal amount via trial and error.
    MacBook 2.4GHz, 6GB, Traktor Pro, Ableton Live, Bomes MT, Audio Kontrol 1, Vestax VCI-100 SE Custom, M-Audio Axiom 25, Akai APC40, NI Maschine, 2x Midi Fighters (c/o DJ TechTools - Thanks!!)

Mixcloud DJ Sets

Tech Guru

Damn, Im amazed they havent implemented a more open option for that to take into consideration people who prefer manual DJ work over a digital medium. 6% pitch range isnt that uncommon

Tech Guru

Bah, I got off my lazy arse and updated in hopes of finding some magic option which made it easier. Nothin.

I'm hoping when I get my EKS Otus that this can be modified.