Loop build up
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Loop build up

Tech Wizard

Default Loop build up

Wondering how its done. Not sure how I can explain it but people should know what im talking about i think its pretty comon thing...probs really easy to do too but i have no clue so thats why im posting. but yeh i hear people use like a loop and filter or something to get a buildup or transition into another song. I played around with doing a loop and increasing the filter and stuff but i dont know doesnt seem the same.

so if u know what im talking about it would be appreciated if you help me out but ill try find an example.

thanks

Tech Wizard

i've got the prime example i uploaded on facebook but deleted the original file

can you not link to it on facebook?
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Tech Wizard

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...v=330688503427

theres the link see if works

afrojack does it at 3:20

No .. maybe i need to be your friend. is it your video?

add me ... gavin partridge, picture of bo selecta version of Kanye West as my picture.

Tech Wizard

added

Possibly the tune me thinks but its a loop wound down slowly. As in not just halfed and halfed again. If youve seen the djm600 you can do it with loops on that. Then its filtered and then it sounds like its tone/key is messed with and just chopped in and out.

Tech Wizard

thanks I'll have a mess around try playing with the key also and see how it sounds. I had a play with halving the loop and adding a filter and then increasing that gradually and that got me a nice effect but still seems to be lacking something. anyways I'll try what you said but I'm not sure how to gradually bring down the loop only thing I can do on Traktor is halving so if there is a way to do it as you said let me know

THere is a fine adjust on loops in traktor under the move section i think. You should be able to fine adjust loop end maybe.

Give it a go see what happens

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast