PistachioPalace - my new music blog :)
    Tech Convert

Default PistachioPalace - my new music blog :)

http://pistachiopalace.blogspot.com/

Hey techtoolers
    i havn't posted at all lately, just been leeching as usual :/ reading everyone else's great comments and threads but always to lazy to leave any response
    but yeah a few days ago i decided to get up off my ass and create a music blog.
    now its only got really the one post so far, but im hoping to post everyday or so, so yeah it will hopefully grow very well in popularity
    figured id share it with the community and hopefully get some feedback/criticism on anything about it,
    thanks for taking the time to readddd my post,
    have a good day

http://pistachiopalace.blogspot.com/

I really like the layout, although with the latest post, I wouldn't have two pictures at the top and then 8 songs and descriptions under them. Break it up, every couple of songs post a photo of the artist or album the song is from..It gives a little more credit to the artist and well, people like pictures!

Tech Convert

yeah good idea man thanks for the feedback, i was thinking it did seem a bit cramped up the top with the two pictures and then nothing else underneath so yeah thanks heaps

I host my own blog as well, and the one thing I'd be somewhat careful about is hosting download links on there. Sure it's a great way to get traffic, but if you get caught hosting something that isn't supposed to be available for free download, it can be bad legal news (and companies do go crazy about it believe it or not).

But other than that best of luck man and I'll be checking it out as time goes on
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter

Tech Mentor

i just got my blog up and going as well, and im also concerned about copyrights.. i dont think it's right to hotlink to other's mp3's (like you have), on the other hand I dont want to host the files my self. I'm thinking about linking to file-sharing sites. Regardless its all sketchy, and technically infringement regardless if we host or link to it.

I check out this blog quiet often, went to have a look at it today and now has a password on it :/
    Would be cool if sros shared the password here, seeing as he did advertise it on the forums.. His call though i spose..
    Black VCI-100 SE Arcade #220/350 with white buttons / knobs & faders
    Audio 2 DJ
    HD 25-1 II SE

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I think he got shut down.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x