Slow and groovy electro pop, I think you'll like it!

Default Slow and groovy electro pop, I think you'll like it!

Let me know what you think!

Tech Guru

I think you've got a pretty good groundwork laid down, but as always, there is more you can do to this track from an fx, dynamic, eq, mastering standpoint.

I'm no producer, and hell I'm kinda a half rate as a dj, but I listen to music, so I guess I can give a go at saying some stuff. Basically I'm just talking outloud.

I'm not listening on sweet monitors or anything, but I didnt feel like the snare claps, or the hihats really "sat" in the mix. When I was listening to it, it was almost like it was the only thing I could hear. Kick drum was near impossible to find in the mix.

The long chord pads, that pretty much just voiced the idea through the track could use a little sidechain compression I guess? hmm... i'll keep listening and I'll get back to you on any more feedback haha.

On the whole, I think you did a great job!

As was mentioned above, try to find the right levels for your samples blend smoothly.

Also, I would suggest working on transitioning through different parts of the song more smoothly (ie: at about 1:10)

Just some suggestions. I think this song has a hell of a lot of potential!
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

Tech Guru

yeahhhh. There needs to be a little bit more build up leading up to 1:10. Its a good changing point in the song, but there wasnt enough change dynamically, you still kinda had the same elements at the same levels and whatnot.