Traktor/VCI-100 Problem

Default Traktor/VCI-100 Problem

Hi, I'm using a VCI-100 with Traktor Pro. I'm fairly new to MIDI and have now a small problem with Traktor or my VCI-100. When I use the song select-cursors it skips multiples song, instead of how it acted before, when it went up and down, song by song. I can't figure out what it is that's causing this, i've checked through the mapping and everything else on the VCI-100 works fine. Is there some kind of option i accidentally switched on or is it something wrong with my VCI?

Edit: I tried the VCI on my roommates PC and Traktor, and it works fine. So i guess the problem has to be something in my Traktor.(Forgot to mention earlier that I'm on a Macbook Pro if it makes any difference)
    Last edited by torkeltiren; 05-10-2010 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Update

anyone have any idea? have been looking through the preferences for ages and still can't find anything that seems wrong!

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

What is the mapping you have for command: List Select/Up Down.

Ch01.Note.A6
    Type of Controller: Button
    Interaction Mode: Inc (or Dec)

I think.

Yes, for the up-button it is those midisignals, and for the down-button its the same but instead of A6, it's G#6. The value on both buttons is set to 0 and where it says modifier, there's just a line (-). Is there something i should change? Thanks for the help btw!

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Yeah thats all correct.

Is device Target set to focus..?

Is Auto Repeat checked? Uncheck it.
    Last edited by Karlos Santos; 05-16-2010 at 04:46 PM.

sorry for the late answer!

i still don't know what the problem is, but i got the new traktor 1.2.4 and the DJTT-mapping and now the up/down-buttons work as usual. thanks for the help though!