Traktor and MIDI - Simulate Turntable Stop

Default Traktor and MIDI - Simulate Turntable Stop

I've searched DJTT, NI Forums, and Google but can't seem to find an answer to my question. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions I would appreciate it.

Back in the olden days of turntables, if you hit the stop button on a record playing it would wind down for a moment and then stop. This would happen on Technics turntables. By adjusting the brake settings you could even get a slight reverse or a slower slow down.

When finishing up a mix DJ's would often use this technique to produce what sounded like 'tearing' out of a record. Depending on the song, the sound, etc... You could produce some pretty cool sounding effects out of your mix exits.

Now in modern times, when you hit the stop or pause button in Traktor, it's instant. There's no lag, delay, or slow down.

Does anyone know of anyway to reproduce this effect in Traktor aside from manually creating it and triggering it in the 3rd or 4th deck? Basically I'm looking for something like a wind down effect. Any ideas?

I can record a sample if necessary.

Searching for Vinyl Stop turned up this thread - http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...ght=vinyl+stop

Welcome to DJTT

Welcome...
    And that's Bento wrapping it up.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

I included my brake stop in the tks here

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1401
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Default That looks like the answer!

Wow! Thank you Bento, JesC and everyone for your help! I really appriciate it. I'll give those .tks and settings a try. You have put me on the right path.